Friends of Loma de Vida Spa & Wellness:
We are thrilled to welcome you back to our beautiful Hill Country escape! On June 1st we began the reopening of Loma de Vida Spa & Wellness to the community and Resort guests for Hair & Nails only. On Friday, June 12, we expanded our services as Phase II of our reopening; to include the availability of select 60-minunte Massages. During these initial reopenings, we are unable to accommodate day use until further announcements. Quenche Juicery will be available with a new menu of healthy bites and reimagined juice blends and cocktails.
Here's what you need to know!
Arrival and Check In
- Conduct a temperature check on you
- We will practice the social distancing standards throughout the facility, wherever possible during your visit
- Reservations are required, so please call in advance
- Please do not bring guests to your appointment
Before entering the spa, we will:
- Ask you to sanitize your hands using our hands-free sanitizer station
- Provide you a mask, should you not have your own – masks are required upon entry
- Ask if you would like a complimentary pair of gloves
During Your Visit
We have launched the Tranquil Transitions Initiative for the wellbeing of associates and our guests. You will notice …
- Our Community Care Coordinator assisting guests with physical distancing reminders and paying attention to the sanitization of high touch surfaces
- We use Rejuvenate Disinfectant, a Hydrogen Peroxide based, EPA approved gentle, non-toxic, non-aromatic, disinfectant in all areas
- Gentle reminder signage encouraging handwashing and social distancing
- Masks are required in all areas of the facility except on the pool deck or in the Solarium and they will be required during Massage
- The Saline Vitality Pool and Himalayan Salt Stone Sauna, along with our lovely patio and resting areas will be open in the Solarium. The Steam Room will be closed until further notice.
The Service Experience
Phase I & II includes a selection of 60-minute Massages, along with Nail and Hair services. We will limit the number of services by scheduling only one Stylist at a time and removing two Manicure/Pedicure thrones. These measures are being taken to adhere to Governmental guidelines and Loma de Vida’s intention to set best practices for guest and associate safety.
Additionally, our Pool and Gym is limited to 50% capacity, and this impacts the number of guests in the facility at one time.
Quenche Juicery will be open with social distancing reminders and available throughout the facility, except food or glass bottles will not be allowed in the Solarium.
- We will not be accepting cash transactions
- All retail sales are final with a No Return Policy
- Please ensure your credit card on file is the preferred card for Check Out ease and hands-free interaction with our Spa Concierge
- We will offer sanitized pens, where needed
A Few other details …
During your hair appointment, we will not be styling hair unless your booking a styling and you arrive with hair washed and dry prior to arrival. As a courtesy for this inconvenience, we will offer a complimentary Color Treatment or Deep Conditioning service during your shampoo bowl time. Additionally, masks are required during styling services and measures have been designed for your utmost comfort.
We are excited to launch a version of our Tranquil Transitions Initiative in our Solarium for maximum hygiene, security, and safety standards. Moving forward you will not be allowed to have food, glass bottles, or devices in this area of our sanctuary.
The boutique will be stocked for your hair, nail, skincare, and other shopping desires. We ask that you allow our associates to assist you in gathering any products.
Loma de Vida Spa & Wellness is committed to sustainable practices that support reducing our carbon footprint, water conservation, and thriving ecological systems.
During your time with us, we invite you to practice mindfulness toward limiting multi-towel use and we would like to highly encourage you to leave your devices behind, to unplug and decompress as you step into a day of reset for your emotional and physical wellbeing.
Welcome back! We’re excited to be open again offering hair and nail services along with 60-minute massage and facials. We will continue to do its utmost to provide a safe environment to recalibrate emotionally and physically. As the current situation evolves, so will our best practices to provide for the wellbeing of our team and our loyal guests.
Loma de Vida Spa & Wellness has always been a place of respite to recharge while reconnecting; release stress while rebuilding inner calm; and to gather in community. To provide the safest and hygienic wellness facility, Loma de Vida has synergized the recommendations of healthcare professionals, the CDC, industry associations, and the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulations to launch the “Tranquil Transitions Initiative.” These new protocols and practices will be seen unfolding quietly throughout your experience during a visit to our sanctuary.
- A community care coordinator will support all guest and associate areas to monitor social distancing and sanitization standards
- Social distancing standards throughout the facility
- Modified booking practices to ensure physical distancing and allow extra time for enhanced sanitization practices
- Sanitizing stations throughout the facilities
- Contact-free services where applicable
- Salon, treatment rooms, and common areas subject to electromisting systems for comprehensive disinfecting and sanitization
- Sanitization amenities will be available at reception
- All associates and night cleaning company personnel are rejuvenate sanitization certified
- New sustainability Initiatives for the solariums to enhance added safety, privacy, and hygiene – food-free, glass-free, and device-free
- Hospital-grade Merv 15 HEPA filters for HVAC systems
- All associates in masks, face shields provided for technicians during service, if desired, and gloves will be worn in services either upon request and/or by associates preference
- Guests are required to wear masks
- Temperature testing of all associates and guests upon entry to the facility