Your safety and wellbeing are of the utmost importance to the team at Loma de Vida Spa & Wellness and we continue to provide a safe environment to recalibrate emotionally and physically.
Loma de Vida Spa & Wellness has always been a place of respite to recharge while reconnecting; release stress while rebuilding inner calm; and to gather in community. To provide the safest and hygienic wellness facility, Loma de Vida has synergized the recommendations of healthcare professionals, the CDC, industry associations, and the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulations to launch the “Tranquil Transitions Initiative.” These new protocols and practices will be seen unfolding quietly throughout your experience during a visit to our sanctuary.
- Sanitizing stations throughout the facilities
- Contact-free services where applicable
- Salon, treatment rooms, and common areas subject to electromisting systems for comprehensive disinfecting and sanitization
- Sanitization amenities will be available at reception
- All associates and night cleaning company personnel are rejuvenate sanitization certified
- New sustainability initiatives for the solariums to enhance added safety, privacy, and hygiene – food-free, glass-free, and device-free
- Hospital-grade Merv 15 HEPA filters for HVAC systems
- The wearing of masks within The Resort, (indoor/outdoor) is voluntary, however, we recommend mask wearing if you have not been vaccinated and ask that all associates and guests use common courtesy and respect towards others that may not be in your party and maintain social distancing when feasible.
- Social distancing encouraged whenever necessary to stay a minimum of 6 ft from another guest
Arrival and Check-in:
- Reservations are required, so please call in advance
- Please do not bring guests to your appointment
- Masks are recommended inside any area where you cannot socially distance
Before entering the spa, we will:
- Recommend wearing of masks inside any area where you cannot socially distance
During Your Visit
- We use Rejuvenate Disinfectant, a hydrogen peroxide based, EPA approved gentle, non-toxic, non-aromatic, as our primary disinfectant in all areas
The Service Experience
We are currently offering a modified menu of services that include 60, 75, & 90 minute massages and facials, hair and nail service. Loma de Vida’s intention is to set best practices for guest and associate safety.
Quenche Juicery is open, and beverages are available throughout the facility. Food and/or glass is not allowed in the solarium, and no food will be permitted in the Salon, or inside at the Gathering Space to continue to take an abudance of caution while COVID concerns continue.
- All retail sales are final with a No Return Policy
- Please have your desired form of payment available at check out. The card on file will need to be presented to use for payment to ensure your security
- We will offer sanitized pens, where needed
A Few Other Details …
We are excited to launch a version of our Tranquil Transitions Initiative in our solarium for maximum hygiene, security, and safety standards. Moving forward you will not be allowed to have food, glass bottles, or devices in this area of our sanctuary.
The boutique will be stocked for your hair, nail, skincare, and other shopping desires.
Loma de Vida Spa & Wellness is committed to sustainable practices that support reducing our carbon footprint, water conservation, and thriving ecological systems.
During your time with us, we invite you to practice mindfulness toward limiting multi-towel use and we would like to highly encourage you to leave your devices behind, to unplug and decompress as you step into a day of reset for your emotional and physical wellbeing.